Management strives to give its customers a quality product to help ensure the success of their projects. The products we manufacture meet or exceed our customers’ requirements which make us an integral partner for future projects. The quality Director is responsible for the quality management system.
Our company carries out its mandates creatively in partnership with its customers and in accordance to their standards and level of quality.
The design, assembly and manufacturing of our products and services are done directly in our shop. Our assembly and paint shops are adequately equipped to ensure we meet the quality standards expected by our customers.
Our team of certified welders (CWB CSA W.47.s and W-59, Division 2.1) matched with their extensive mechanical experience ensures a high quality product and on time delivery.
We encourage our staff to strive for superior performance. The quality of our work is verified by our quality controllers. Ongoing training is given to all staff through various learning programs in the workplace.
Together with our customers, we’ve developed work methods to consistently improve our products and services while maintaining a safe work environment even when faced with accelerated deadlines.
The design department is committed to providing quality services and solutions to meet the customers’ needs.
The CAD drawings and 3D software, can help detect interferences and errors in manufacturing plans before the fabrication process begins to help reduce customer costs.
To do this, we must:
· Adopt work methods to ensure compliance with the customer and CWB standards and to continuously improve the quality of our work;
· Involve employees from all levels of the organization in quality management to set us apart from the competition; teamwork is a valued learning tool for less experienced staff. Workplace training allows for continuous improvement of the performance of our staff.
· Provide human resources and training necessary to achieve our goals ;
· Facilitate the integration and involvement of new workers;
· Facilitate communication and the transfer of skills;
· Set achievable quality improvement goals by ensuring that our staff is aware and is involved in the Quality Management System;
· Analyze our performance, evaluate the data and report the results of the assessment to the staff;
Our priorities are:
· Meeting customer requirements and demonstrating to them that we are partners on whom they can rely on for their achievements;
· Working proactively during all production stages, to ensure that we meet the requirements and expectations of our customers;
· Foster an environment where all employees participate in the quality management process through their involvement and motivation to produce high quality products.
· Promote the development, improvement and sustainability of our company by enhancing our already stellar reputation.